Sunday, October 18, 2009

Over the last weekend I had a wedding to shoot. The wedding was a blast. We have done so much work for this family that my wife and I practically consider them family. The Ceremony and Reception were held at Bayliss Hall in Council Bluffs. This is a beautiful building. The wedding day started out cold and overcast but by the time the ceremony came the sun had come out. You could not have wished for a more perfect wedding. Below are a couple of images from that day.





I also had a senior session. I always enjoy these. This session went very well the subject was very excited to get her picture taken. Her enthusiasm made it very easy to get some awesome images. Here are a few of the images from my senior session.


1 comment:

  1. Great shots Mike! You do a great job with unusual angles. The first wedding shot with the building is very cool. I'm sure both clients were pleased with the results.

    ReplyDelete