Sunday, February 21, 2010

Over the weekend a buddy and I went out to take some pictures of deer. I brought him to a spot where I have always had good luck. We walked around for about an hour and did not see anything. We saw plenty of tracks but no deer. After a while we ran into a man walking his dog. He told us that right over the next hill was about thirty deer. We hurried our gear over to where the man pointed and there were indeed plenty of deer. Our count however was over fifty. Below is an image of a small cluster of dear centered around a tree. This is just a small portion of the deer, a majority of them were spread out on the sides of the frame. I also included a black and white landscape I took that day. All images were taken with a Canon 5D and a 100-400 mm Canon L Series lens.


No comments:

Post a Comment