Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I am currently working with a mission team from Thanksgiving! Lutheran Church in Bellevue to purchase and ship drilling equipment to Southern Sudan. Our hopes are to aid the people in this region in drilling wells so they have a constant supply of safe drinking water. The theme of our mission is "Living Water". Simply put we are trying to bring living water to these people in Sudan who vitally need it. My role in the mission group is to provide graphic, video and photography support.


Recently I have been tasked to design a label to be placed on 5 gallon water jugs for collection of donations. Going off this theme of Living Water I had the idea of water drops falling into a pool of water for the back ground of the image. I had a lot of fun with this one (though I kind of made a mess with the water). Here are a few of the images I came up with. The bottom image is the design I came up with for the water jug. All images were taken with a Canon 5D, 100mm 2.8 Canon macro lens and two strobe lights (though I utilized the model lights not the strobes).

No comments:

Post a Comment